Conceived in a dressing room that fateful afternoon to the lupine teenager Scott Howard and an aspiring actress named Pamela Wells, we are the illegitimate, though extremely proud, Sons of Teen Wolf. And this is our movie blog.

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Been One of Those Weeks



Yeah, one of those weeks where now that the weekend is within sight I want nothing more than to get off from work and go spend a nice quiet night away from the chaos of the daily grind. All I want tonight, if its ok with you all, is to get a pizza, make a rum and coke, shut off my phone, and turn on the cinema in my apartment to watch a good movie. That, to me, would be perfect. No more work drama, no more boss breathing down my neck, no need to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow; thankfully, it's now the weekend. And I want is to relax in my man-cave. Because all work and no play makes me something, something, something...

No comments: